Hi,
I'm new to the script.aculo.us toolkit and, furthermore, don't know
anything of dynamic web elements (like AJAX and so on...I do know
about programation though, I worked a lot with Java J2EE and got a
year now using RubyOnRails). Ok so here comes my question: I want to
create a page with different sections with the possibility to change
the positions of those sections (just like igoogle for exemple, that's
exactly what I want to do).
Reading about draggable, dropable and sortable elements I think this
could do the trick but I must admit I don't have any idea of how to
use those elements to manage what I'm looking for.

So any help would be welcome ^^

Thanks a lot,
Olivier.