Yeah the containment can be use to do so but as you have told the whole
element is replaced and i don't want to do that.

I just want to make draggable element that can be droppable on sortable list
where ever i wish to drop it in any position of the list index.

If you have any idea that will be helpful to me.

Thanks

--
Ashis Rai
Sundhara, Kathmandu, Nepal