Hi,

Why are you calling $?  $[1] is for extending elements or looking
elements up by ID, it has nothing to do with ObjectRanges.  The types
it's documented to accept are String (when looking up by ID) and
Element (when extending an element).  If you just use days.each, I
would expect it to work, since ObjectRange mixes in Enumerable.

[1] http://prototypejs.org/api/utility/dollar

HTH,