TJ, thanks for you indepth reply and the link to the Wiki post. Point
well taken from both you and Walter. One thing I will definitely do
before anything else is redirect tonerize.com to www.tonerize.com, so
that I can alleviate any of these issues before I make all of the
calls relative!

Thanks again!