Hello ppl,

I've been scriptaculous for a while and then moved to mochikit, but
their visuals are all scriptaculous. Im having some trouble while
trying to implement some draggable lists using mochikit.sortable and
it seems pretty much like scriptaculous.sortable but in a few things,
it might outdated.

When i try to drag an icon between 2 sortable lists (back and forth is
enabled) while they overlap, the icon sinks to the list thats behind.

I applied draggable to the divs that hold the lists so i can move them
around. but if there is some list in the background while i try to
drag the icons on the topmost lists it always sinks to list thats
behind them all. Any clues as to why its working that way?

Thanks alot in advance,
Bruno