Thanks for the quick reply - the app is a holiday calendar so the
checkboxes allow for 1/2 days - book the morning or the afternoon or
both! I was thinking it might be to do with the boxes - the original
developer never wrote the functionality for this! I will rename and
get the values accordingly.

Thanks again!

Andy