On Apr 9, 2:20 pm, buda <www...@pochta.ru> wrote:
> And how about this behaviour as an option parameter in Remove method?
> I dont stand on it but to realise every time helper method - is not
> write way!

We don't remove event handlers because `remove` is not a final
operation. `remove` removes an element from the document, but it
doesn't destroy an element per se. A reference to an element is
returned from `remove` and can then be reinserted into a document,
modified or whatever.

We considered an opt-in solution such as optional parameter, but never
got a chance to actually implement it. Mind creating an enhancement
ticket for this?

[...]

--
kangax