I'm using the scriptaculous Autocompleter on our website.  As I begin
typing in a word, e.g., Science, the word appears at the top of the
list as expected.  But as soon as I type in the last letter of the
word, the word disappears and drops to the bottom of the list.  I've
looked at other demos of the autocompleter where this behavior is not
occuring.

Can anyone tell me why this might be happening, and how do I remedy
this?  Is there somewhere other than the controls.js file that I
should be looking to fix this?

Thanks!