Hi.

I am testing the Prototype AutoCompleter. I have in my mind a sort of
Google Reader 'All Items' button that I want to implement.

What i found missing is:
* Can I send AutoCompleter some default values? So once the select box
is clicked instantly show some default values. If the user types values
regular ajax calling, and if empty back to defaults.

* Does the scrollbar work with IE6? Or the bug that closes the popup
when I click on the sidebar is still there?

--
cheers,
M.