Hi Mats,

my solution to this problem was the following:
<a id="foo" href="foo" onclick="checkLink(this)">bar</a>

The draggable is extended with onStart and onEnd-Handlers:
new Draggable('foo', {onStart:x1 onEnd:x2});

x1: onStart: function(e) {Global.DRAGGING = true;}
x2: onEnd: function(e) {Global.DRAGGING = false;}

And finally:
checkLink(e) {
if (Global.DRAGGING == true) return false;
return true;
}

HTH
Marcus