Hi,

Lately I've run into the challenge to load JSON data through an AJAX
interface and then convert it to HTML. I've been trying to come up
with several approaches to do this, ranging from using the Template
object from Prototype.js to creating HTML elements through Javascript
or adding the HTML templates to the page and then retrieving them
based on IDs.

However, none of these methods strike me as graceful solutions and I
was wondering if you can offer some advice as to what is a good
approach for doing this. I've come across the Pure templating library,
and I'm interested to hear any experiences with that.

Thanks in advance,
Ron Derksen