Hi T J,

If I understand you correctly, you are telling me to read 'value 1',
'value 2' etc from the text field and then build the object and pass
is. Is that right?

Now the problem is that the parameters are not pre-determined. I am
basically building an API and this form will work as a testing page
for the API. The parameter list therefore will depend on the API end
point. I would ideally like to enter the following in the text field:

  param1: 'value 1',
  param2: 'value 2'

And then it should get sent as parameters correctly.

Is there a way for me to do that?

regards,
Arpan D.