Hello, I am trying to build a website that uses the horizontal
accordion framework downloaded from http://www.stickmanlabs.com/accordion/
and then within the panel content, I am trying to use a tab set-up.
However, the two prototype libraries seem to be conflicting. If I get
rid of one, the tabs will work but the accordion is broken. If I get
rid of the other, the accordion will work but the tabs will not. I'd
really appreciate any help!

Here is the link with the tabs working in the first panel. But as you
can see, the accordion is broken:
http://www.jwtdesign.com/clients/tsnav/ts_index_test.html

Please help!