HI all,

I've got a little problem with an application I'm building. I want to
let images scroll down behind a frame with a transparent center. For
this I've built a div, in which I load the images dynamicly, using php
and mysql. With each click on the arrows 'up', or 'down' I let the div
move up or down, using the height of the image. That way one after the
other image appears into the transparent part of the image, almost
like in a jackpot.

The idea works, but there is one problem: when clicking on one of the
two arrows while the animation (the moving div) is working, it stops
the animation immediatly, and starts a new one. The result is that the
next image ends halfway into the transparent area.

My question now is, is there a way to pauze the onclick event's action
as long as the ongoing effect is still working?