After hacking to pieces Kangax's right click menu i discovered it is not the
right thing for me....

however i cannot see why the following code does not work seeing as i pass
event to the anonymous function/......

$('foo').observe('click', function(event) {
// alert(event); // alerted as a mouse Event as expected
event.stop(); // doesnt stop the event
        console.log('Stopped Context Menu ' + event.isRightClick()); // only
logs left clicks
        event.stop(); // doesnt stop the event

});
according to your Pastie link TJ, this code should work as its just a
simpler version of it (in essence logging to console true or false of a left
or right click.....) it seems FF 3.010 (last update was thursday iirc) it
does not work on.

Am i using event.stop() wrong ? because Event.stop(event); does not work
either

Thanks in advance

Alex