I wrote Ajaxio as an exercise to learn how to use Prototype &
Scriptaulous several years ago. I had it to the point where I could
have the drawing as an XML file and reload it from XML data, but I
lost the source code. I've had many enquiries from people who have
taken it for their own purposes, but I haven't really heard anything
back from anyone.

I was reworking parts of Walter Zorn's library in order to make the
connector lines clickable, but never got that part finished.

It was intended more as a demonstration than a step towards a workable
product. To tell you the truth, it's kinda crappy and I've learned a
lot about JavaScript since then, as I did just building it.

I'm glad it gave you some inspiration, but unfortunately Ajaxio is a
non-entity.

- James.