"If you use the onUpdate callback to the
Sortable, you can update the database with the result of the sort
operation"

That exactly what I was talking about, I have that. And when you drag
items in sortable it creates new ids and sends to a database. But how
can it know on drop, what id to give. 'Couse I only been able to add
and item on drop. And then use this serialized feauture.