Hello,

I am using Ajax.Autocompleter is some pages. It runs perfect in other
cases when the Javascript code and the div elements are included in a
JSP file. The Ajax.AutoCompleter code is:

                                        new Ajax.Autocompleter("destHotels",
"listResults",

"/opodo/refresh/LocationAjaxSearch", {
                                                                paramName
:"textLocation",
                                                                minChars :3,
                                                                frequency :1,
                                                                callback
:unBlockAddress,

afterUpdateElement :getCoordinates
                                                        });

If the Ajax.Autocompleter is included in a HTML file that is take from
an Apache server I receive the following exception using exactly the
same code that in other cases runs ok:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Cannot modify properties of
a WrappedNative"  nsresult: "0x80570034
(NS_ERROR_XPC_CANT_MODIFY_PROP_ON_WN)"  location: "JS frame ::
chrome://global/content/bindings/autocomplete.xml ::
onxblpopuphiding :: line 834"  data: no]

Regards