Hi all

thanks  for replying..

no this is the correct value i am giving this by my own.

well ya i tried the above solutions by direct inserting the input tag as
Html but still its not working in Mozilla............. Well my designer is
saying there might be somewhat issue of Design Css as the positioning of
that container div.... he is working on it might it workss..........

again thanks for reply and if you found any relative spolutions pl let me
know.....

Mahendra Varandani
Software Engineer
IDes Solutions