I'm new to script.aculo.us and trying to use the InPlaceEditor to edit
a string on the same line as some HTML.   When I click on the text
controled by the Ajax.InPlaceEditor() call it always displays the
input control on the next line.  Is this a not so inplace editor?  Am
I missing something?  Searches on the web didn't come up with any bugs
in this, but it doesn't seem to be working as expected.  simple repro:

<head>
   <script language='javascript' src='/approot/mainstreet/js/
prototype.js'>           </script>
   <script language='javascript' src='/approot/mainstreet/js/
scriptaculous.js'>       </script>
   <script language='javascript' src='/approot/mainstreet/js/
controls.js'>            </script>
</head>

180px;">

      a test:
      <label name="lblTest" id="lblTest">
         test
      </label>

      <script type="text/javascript">
         new Ajax.InPlaceEditor('lblTest', '/blank.htm',
                                 {
                                    formId:'asdf',
                                    cols:2,
                                    rows:1,