Hi,

> Please explain why it should not propagate exceptions normally...

I don't see any point in continuing this.  You feel quite strongly
about this and I'm unlikely to change your mind.  I feel less strongly
about it, but you're not likely to change my mind either -- not that
it matters either way, as neither of us is a Core developer. :-)  I
_do_ see your point about the absense of an onException handler being
somewhat analagous to the absense of a catch block.

Happy coding,