Hi Everybody,
   I'm from India and new to this group. I happen to see this group
while search for drag drop in google. I have around 10+ years of
experience in microsoft technologies, especially windows application.
The reason for joining this group is I have a great Idea of an
Enterprise application in web platform. I know with microsoft asp.net
architecture it is very difficult to implement (because of ajax
limitation) and now I'm looking PHP  as the tool to go ahead. I would
appreciate if anyone tells me how to start PHP.

Regards

Madhu