hi

yup chirs is correct both libraries are using same functions so i just added
these lines

<script type="text/javascript" src="../lib.js/jquery.js"></script>
                        <script language="javascript">
                     jQuery.noConflict();
                    </script><script type="text/javascript"
src="../lib.js/prototype.js"></script>

and in place of* $ ONLY FOR JQUERY FUNCTION* i had user jQuery. tht's it

happy Coding

Mahendra Varandani
Software Engineer
IDes Solutions