check a typo.  <div id="player_sugestions">  your missing a "g" in
there.

I changed that along with the following and it works fine for me

                <script src="../javascripts/prototype.js" type="text/
javascript"""></
script>
                <script src="../javascripts/scriptaculous.js"
type="text/
javascript"""></script>

changed to