Hi Jaryl Sim,

The cancel function exist, but inside the scriptaculous Effect Object.
So you need to save each scriptaculous Effect Object and call the
cancel method for each.

this is a simple exemple:

var Effect1=$('element').Morph({duration:1,style:'background-
color:#ff0000'});
var Effect2=$('element').Morph({duration:2,style:'width:100px'});

to stop both effect, just do:
Effect1.cancel();
Effect2.cancel();

and both effect are cancelled.