Hi again,
I just see the complete page with all sliders exemples:
http://www.aldenta.com/examples/script.aculo.us/index.html
I found it interresting, because itr cover quite all exemple people
should need ?

perhaps an upgrade to scriptaculous 1.8.3 would be perfect but I did
not think slider have change so much since that 1.6.5 version if
scriptaculous.

--
david