Hi,
    I want to write a Add-In for Visual Studio 2008.
This Add-In would have to show the method in the Prototype class.
And there is a problem. I do not want to create a static class,
which would include a description of each class library Prototype.
I would prefer to load all data from an XML file.
Example:
<class name="Array ">
        <method name="clear"></method>
        <method name="clone"></method>
        <method name="compact"></method>
        <method name="each">
                <arg>iterator</arg>
        </method>
</class>
The structure of the XML file can be other.
Is there some way to generate these files?