I do

var cont = '...<input id="input1"...'.makeElement(); -- put string to
innerHTML in tmp div and return divs first child;

div.update(cont);
$(input1).focus();

when i call $(input1).focus(); - an error occures - 'Can't move focus
to hidden or ....'
before now I believed that script engine doesnt go to the next
operator untile the previous operator complits and content is rendered
and ready to use. But now I see that its not true

Help me please - how to set focus to input1 after div.update(cont)?