Hey guys,

i'm having a trouble with the Ajax.Request method in my code. Could
you guys help me out?!

Here is the thing: I have a simple html website and i'm just trying to
"change" things using Ajax. The problem is that its working only in
FF. On IE simply doesnt work. And, as usual, no error message =S. I'm
using the 1.6.0.3 version.

I've already tried to debbug printing some alert's inside the method
but nothing happend. The object its created (i've put an alert on
"onCreate") but the .html file never show on screen.

You guys have any ideia of what could it be?

code:
function ajax(url){
        var myAjax = new Ajax.Request('conteudo/'+url+'.html', {
                method : 'get',
                onComplete: function (originalRequest){
                        $('conteudo').innerHTML =
this.originalRequest.responseText;