Before I take a look at your issue... I have a rewrite of CurvyCorners that
i did that makes it run way faster. I was using it in a project and was
annoyed by how long it took to render the corners. I can't say its any
cleaner, but I corrected an unecessary loop. I've attched the rewrite to
this email along with an  example usage (same file, its at the bottom).

Can you post your code? http://jsbin.com

Rick