Thanks for the reply.

I thoguht I was already using scriptaculous, but I could be wrong.

The div structure is as following:

collapse="true">
<h5>header</h5>

                  <!--  Content inside Div -->

                <!-- end locations info container -->

and the page includes:

</script>
<script src="scripts/decorators.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="scripts/prototype.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="scripts/effects.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="scripts/scriptaculous.js?load=effects" type="text/
javascript"></script>

The collapse='true' comes from a modification I made to decorators.js
from a tutorial that shows how to start a div in the collapsed state.
There are also a few style sheet entries that tell the icons where to
appear.

Is there an easier way of creating collapsible divs with two sets of
icons and some divs starting in the collapsed state then I am
currently using?

Thanks