Hello!

I have a table, placed in a div, with height specified  and overflow
set to hidden. This table is used to list several posts and the
details for each post is placed under the div containing the table.

I'm looking for a solution on how to scroll the list through prototype/
javascript, I want highlight a certain row in the table and move so
that this row is centered in the table div. Using the .scroll() method
won't work, because of the overflow hidden. I'm looking for a way to
shift/move the scroll bar through script. Would be grateful for any
tips or hints.