Right... I've come to this conclusion. Anyway, one the examples here:
http://scripty2.com/doc/scripty2%20fx/element.html#morph-class_method

$('element_id').morph('width:500px;height:500px', {
  duration: 4,
  transition: '',
  delay: .5,
  propertyTransitions: {
    width: 'mirror', height: 'easeInOutCirc'
  },
  after: function(){ alert('finished');  }
});

throws an error.

this.options.transition is not a function

I forked and fixed it in base.js, its commited in my git fork if you want
it.

Rick

http://github.com/rwldrn