Hi Pradeep,

That's surprising.  Could you put together a very small, self-
contained example and post it to Pastie[1] or something?  (There's a
template here[2] if it's useful, just swap in the right library.)  All
three current versions of IE pass the various unit tests, which means
it's something specific about your configuration/installation.

[1] http://pastie.org/
[2] http://proto-scripty.wikidot.com/self-contained-test-page

Thanks,