Ah, yes.  Sorry about that.  Every time I post here I do something
dumb, geez.  I was posting from outlook and already had an email open,
thought a quick reply and change the Subject would do it. Anyhow,
below is the text of my original message.  Appreciate any suggestions!

 Hello,

 I'm nearing the end of a decent sized project for a hardware company
where
 I've been creating a virtual display rack filler.  They'd pick what
items
 they want from the floor, and drag them onto the rack, later can be
turned
 into an order, a quote, etc. Anyways, the problem is that it looks
fantastic
 in Chrome, Firefox, Safari..but IE8 & 7 really chugs on anything DnD
to the
 point where it is almost unusable, especially when there's a fair
amount of
 items.

 Rather than advice at this point (as this is my first real AJAX
project, I
 know for sure it isn't optimized, something I'll have to look into
myself)
 I'm curious if some of you fine people can give me some examples of a
 website where scriptaculous is used to create some decent drag and
drop
 functionality I can take a peak at.  I've seen some demo pages, but
nothing
 as deep as I would like. I guess I need some faith that IE can handle
this
 sort of thing decently, as I know its javascript performance isn't
nearly as
 great as the previously mentioned browsers.

 Thanks in advance,

 Mitchell