Hi,
you could try to strart with this code.

<head>
    <title></title>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="prototype.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="scriptaculous.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        document.observe("dom:loaded", function() {
            Sortable.create('maListe1',{containment:
['maListe1','maListe2']});
            Sortable.create('maListe2',{containment:
['maListe1','maListe2']});
        });
    </script>
      #wrapper{