Hi Fares,

I try in FF 3.5, and when you have scrolled the window, and you drop
on the fixed droppable, nothing is done, you should drop on the non-
droppable element to active drops.
I think this is not what to exected either.

btw, Normally, on Dropables.  isAffected function, you'll have a call
to Position.within, that try to check if pointer position is withing
dropable element.
This is a deprecated prototype function (because one day it should
move to scriptaculous ?).
This function check if Position.includeScrollOffsets is set and
include the scroll amout in position calculation. So normally you'll
just have to set this property to true to have a good calculation of
Position.within. But it did not seems to work.
Strange :((

but I think you could start looking by this part of code.
--
david