Hi .. thanks for the response .

I am currently using the 1.6.0.2 version and I always get that at that
error in lines marked as below

function $A(iterable) {
  if (!iterable) return [];
  if (iterable.toArray) return iterable.toArray();
  var length = iterable.length || 0, results = new Array(length);
 ==> while (length--) results[length] = iterable[length];
  ==>return results;
}

Probably as you said it is getting iterated in a long loop .