you want the php code or the code to remove a table row with javascript?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yan Kovyakh
  To: prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 4:48 PM
  Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Delete php

  So I have some kind of Ajax callback to a php, when you click a certain
thing. I don't know how to set the delete php so It will delete the row from
the table. Can somebody share it?

  "

  $('clones').observe('click',function(evt){

        var elm = evt.element();

        if (elm.hasClassName('remove')){

          evt.stop();

          var id = elm.id.split('_').last();