From: "ColinFine" <colin.f...@pace.com>
To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:05 PM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: Need help for performantly creating tooltips

On Jul 21, 10:00 pm, Diodeus <diod...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Performantly" isn't a word.

Prove it.

Hint: you can't.
There is no test that you can apply which will establish that this
isn't a word. Furthermore, it is perfectly understandable.

This kind of ill-informed pedantry is annoying at the best of times.
Here, where it was a) off-topic, b) unhelpful and c) addressed to a
non-English speaker, it verged on the offensive..