HTH, please share whatever you can. I too need something to handle tooltips.
My current system is rather slow.  Plus seeing a real example of how you
handle Event delegation will help a good amount of us learn more about it.

Thanks!

- J e f f  C o n k l i n -
- AOL IM - a14piece
- http://www.getoutsidenj.com