Hi everyone,

I'm new to scriptaculous and javascript. I've followed the examples
on
scriptaculous web site, but I can't find any examples implement the
events
without them being links, such as when the page loads.

currently what I'm trying to do is make a block of text fade in on the
page
when it loads. I've already got 1 script that I am playing with that
zooms the
header in, and the only way It works is to add a tag to the body tag
of the
document This seems to not allow me to add other stuff to the page
unless they
are links.

My goal is to learn how to load more than 1 element on a page with 2
or more
effects.

My Google searches have turned up fruitless, does anyone know of any
good
tutorials or such?