From: "Andrew Dodd" <a...@slicethepie.com>
To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:42 AM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: Effect.Morph query

The code is being echoed in a php script (hence the $row and $class
variables but they do translate properly) I've pasted it below:

onclick="Effect.morph(lastPlayed , {'style: $class'}), $('$row
[TrackID]').morph('background:#ffcc33;'),var lastPlayed = ''$row
[TrackID]';"

This is one of my many failed attempts.

Thanks for the help

Cheers