Hello everybody,

another problem occured while coding complex stuff.
I try to bind 2 events on one Element like this:

this.Dragger = new Draggable($(this.widgetToolId),{revert:
this.shallIToolRevert.bind(this), onStart:this.startDrag.bind(this),
onEnd:this.stopDrag.bind(this), change:this.whileDrag.bind(this),
onDrag:this.whileDrag.bind(this), ghosting:true, starteffect:null});

$(this.widgetToolId).observe('click',this.toolClick.bind(this));

This works fine on FF but won't work on IE. The Exploder seems to
think that a click is a very short drag without movement.
If I'm using mouseup as listener this works fine, but then alway BOTH
events are fired.

Is there anyway around?