From: "Andrew Dodd" <a...@slicethepie.com>
To: "Prototype & script.aculo.us" <prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 4:04 PM
Subject: [Proto-Scripty] Re: Effect.Morph query

No need to apologise, you're already being far more helpful than I
ever thought possible, I'm even learning stuff :)

The request is working now but sadly the morph effect isn't. I've
posted all the relevant stuff below:

Including the initMorph function:

<script src="<?php echo DIR_JS;?>prototype.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>
<script src="<?php echo DIR_JS;?>protoload.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>
<script src="<?php echo DIR_JS;?>slider.js" type="text/javascript"></
script>
<script src="<?php echo DIR_JS;?>effects.js" type="text/JavaScript"></
script>
<script src="<?php echo DIR_JS;?>swfobject.js" type="text/
JavaScript"></script>
<script src="<?php echo DIR_JS;?>morphable.js" type="text/
JavaScript"></script> //this one
<script src="<?php echo DIR_JS;?>ajaxFunction.js" type="text/
JavaScript"></script>

morphable.js:

http://pastie.org/566774

The bit of the php file that responds to the ajax request:

http://pastie.org/566781

And finally, the html output from that query:

http://pastie.org/566782

Cheers
Andy