Hi,

I try prototype.js tout retrieve the browser type with if
(Prototype.Browser.IE) and so on and when i load this page with
Firefox, i recieve many warnings ex:

Warning: anonymous function does not always return a value
Line: 130, Column: 45
Source Code:
      case 'boolean': return object.toString();

Warning: anonymous function does not always return a value
Line: 133, Column: 32
Source Code:
    if (object === null) return 'null';

Warning: test for equality (==) mistyped as assignment (=)?
Line: 348, Column: 39
Source Code:
      if (match = source.match(pattern)) {

I don't know if is very important but for your information

thank's
panoramix