Hey,

I want to create a new effect that changes a numerical value in a text
input box from one value to another by cycling through each number
inbetween the two values. i.e. if the original value is 199.99 and I
want to update it to 259.99 (normally with ajax) I would like the
input value to be changed as below:
199.99
209.99
219.99
229.99
239.99
249.99
259.99
This should create a sped-up digital clock effect. I will play about
with which numbers to include depending on the distance between the
values.

How do I harness the looping used for core effects to perform this
operation? This will also provide me with the transitions and timing.

Thanks