MyClass = Class.create({
   initialize: function() {
      this.myField = null;
      Event.observe(window, 'load', function() {
         this.myField = new Field();
      });
   },
   myMethod: function() {
      alert(this.myField);

Field's constructor uses Scriptaculous's sliders, which require an
element to be already loaded.  That's why I'm only setting
this.myField when the window has loaded.  I see that my sliders get
initialized properly, but this.myField is still null when I call
myMethod().  I suspect this has something to do with the "this" scope
in my anonymous function.  How do I fix this to do what I intended?