Most of the NetRenderers of the world don't process JavaScript and
Ajax, unless you spend like a sailor for BrowserCam (where you get to
remote into an actual Windows desktop and drive it in real time). One
of the reasons I bought a new MacBook Pro last year was so I could
install VMWare and run XP and IE6 and see how awful everything could
look.

Walter