My function is:
new Ajax.Updater('showMessageDiv', 'mail/process_message.php', {
        parameters:  $('showMessageDiv').down('form').serialize(true),
        onFailure: function(response) {
         alert ("mail.js: failure to submit form - getmessage");

When I try to add evalScripts:true so I can download and evaluate
scripts I get a syntax error,  no matter what I try.

Would someone please show me the correct format to add evalScripts:true
the this function ?

--
Bill Drescher
william {at} TechServSys {dot} com